POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NEW: Rendering on multiple PC's with many CPU's : Re: Numbers ... Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:37:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Numbers ...
From: Pandora
Date: 10 Aug 2002 11:45:29
Message: <3d553519@news.povray.org>
"Theo Gottwald *" <The### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
> I think I can stop that now cause I want to render other things ...

    You might want to start by rendering some Radiosity samples - As
Christoph hinted, there are problems with your approach to distributed
rendering and some of POVs features, such as Radiosity - try it out, I think
you'll soon see why distributed-POV solutions are generally patches...

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.